Access presentations, webinar content and more.
We are always happy to share any presentations, recordings from talks or webinars, workshops and other collateral for public use.
If you would like to request a copy of a presentation that is not currently available here, please email us.
- Latest enhancements to the ARDC Vocabulary Services - Joel Benn (ARDC) and Richard Walker (ARDC)
- Linking together functional classifications of government organisations with different descriptions of Australian government organisations - Members of the Longitudinal Spine of Government Functions project
- Introduction to vision and scope - Adrian Burton (ARDC)
- Clinical trials and cohort studies - Davina Ghersi (NHMRC)
- Clinical trials data sharing - Lisa Aski (NHMRC)
- International perspective for sharing publicly funded medical research data - Olivier Salvado (Data 61)
- NCRIS and the health domain - Merran Smith (PHRN)
- Investigator initiated clinical trials: a community perspective - Miranda Cumpston (Australian Clinical Trials Alliance)
- Australian dementia network: ADnET - (ADnET)
- Data sharing and release legislation - Kelly Hart (Office of the National Data Commissioner - PM&C)
- Architecture and standards - Hugo Leroux, Liming Zhu(CSIRO)
- Introduction to ADA - Australian Data Archive. A trusted repository for research data - Steve McEachern (ADA)
Snakemake: Reproducible and Scalable Bioinformatic Workflows
- presented by Nathan Watson-haigh
Workshop at the iDCC conference in Melbourne
Presented by Natasha Simons (ARDC), and John Chodocki (California Digital Library)
Building data savvy data stewards:nail the skills you need! workshops held in:
- Perth, 11 Feb
- Brisbane, 14 Feb
- Sydney, 15 Feb