Members and Membership
Become an ARDC member and join the community of Australian research institutions supporting excellence in the creation, analysis and retention of high-quality data assets.
As Australia’s national data digital research infrastructure provider, we work with our members to strengthen the digital research capability of Australia’s researchers through better access to more digital research resources, training and events.
Contact us today to become a member.
Why Become a Member?
The ARDC welcomes membership applications from Australian universities and research data-generating organisations.
As a member, your organisation will be able to:
- participate in the development of Australia’s digital research infrastructure
- help shape the ARDC’s emphasis and activities
- be recognised as a champion of good research data management
- attend and vote at Annual General Meetings.
How to Join
If you would like to become a member, please read the ARDC constitution and contact us to learn more.
Meet Our Members
Join the community of Australian research institutions supporting excellence in the creation, analysis and retention of high-quality data assets.
- Australian National University
- Curtin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- Griffith University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University of New South Wales
- University of South Australia
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of Wollongong
Contact the ARDC
"*" indicates required fields
Subscribe to the
ARDC Connect Newsletter
Stay up to date on digital research news, events, jobs, guides and more