About the Event
In partnership with the bushfire community, the ARDC is establishing digital infrastructure solutions through the Bushfire Data Challenges with the aim to improve Australia’s bushfire resilience, response and recovery.
Held virtually on Zoom over 2 days, this final Bushfire Data Challenges forum will be a show-and-tell event for the program’s projects to demonstrate their outputs and explain how they will address the use cases.
- National fuel data from:
- research data (TERN)
- remote sensing (ANU)
- state agencies (AFAC)
- Fire history from remote sensing (GA)
- Research data management (NHRA)
- Air quality (NATAG, Curtin University)
- Health outcomes (AIHW)
- Species genomics references (ALA)
- Invertebrates traits and distributions (Invertebrates AU)
- Impact modelling platform (University of Melbourne)
Do you have questions about this forum? Email [email protected].