The Trove researcher platform for advanced research, part of the HASS Research Data Commons and Indigenous Research Capability, will continue consultation in 2022.
For the consultation phase, the ARDC is continuing to collaborate with the National Library of Australia and the Australian National University to ensure thorough consultation and the development of a robust product.
The researcher consultation phase will contribute to developing the requirements for the Trove Researcher Platform. As part of this phase, an independent advisor has been engaged to ensure that the research community can articulate its needs for a Trove Researcher Platform.
Also as part of the consultation phase, a panel of researchers has been appointed. The Research Panel will provide independent advice to the HASS RDC Program Manager and the independent advisor relating to the delivery and efficacy of the Trove Researcher Platform. The Panel will provide domain knowledge, independent critical thinking and analysis for suggested project activities.
- HASS Research Data Commons and Indigenous Research Capability Program Project Plans
- HASS and Indigenous Research Data Commons
- Decision making framework for co-investment in the HASS Research Data Commons program
- Announcing the Advisory Panel for the ARDC HASS Research Data Commons & Indigenous Research Capability Program
- HASS Research Data Commons kicks off
Last updated 15 June 2022. First published 1 November 2021. Approved by Jenny Fewster, ARDC.