Trove Researcher Consultation Report
Findings from consultation with the research community about Trove and how they use it.
Trove is an open repository of digitised cultural resources from the National Library of Australia and hundreds of partner organisations.
The Trove Researcher Consultation Report is based on discussions and findings that have emerged from consultation the ARDC undertook with the research community about Trove and how they use it.
The report aims to inform the nature of a researcher platform, providing:
- an environmental scan
- suggestions for Trove’s enhancements that have emerged from the consultation process.
The brief for the report was to consult with researchers about how they use Trove and how they would like to use Trove, in an effort to understand what the research community would require from a Trove Research Platform.
- Components of this report
- Process of consultation
- Environmental scan of Trove use
- How researchers use Trove
- How researchers access Trove
- How researchers could use Trove better, with some proposed enhancements
- Conclusion to Environmental Scan
- Suggestions from the Consultation Process for input into a Trove Researcher Platform
Learn more about the HASS Research Data Commons and Indigenous Research Capability Program.
Trove Research Consultation Report
By Joanne Tompkins, Independent Advisor, 2022
Did you find this resource useful?
Receive tailored updates on latest digital research news, events, resources, career opportunities and more.