About the Event
Are you passionate about ecological and biodiversity modelling research infrastructure?
Join us for an insightful webinar, hosted by the Modelling, Analytics, and Decision Support Infrastructure (MADSI) program of Planet Research Data Commons (Planet RDC). MADSI will establish national infrastructure that provides easy access to scientific models, analysis and decision support tools and platforms. Building on previous investments by the ARDC and in collaboration with partners, the program will provide enduring infrastructure to allow research, government and industry to build trust and confidence in digital research infrastructure and the ability to enact long-term investment. The initial focus of the MADSI program is working with biodiversity and ecology domains and their user communities.
This webinar will provide:
- an overview of the MADSI Program
- a program status update and discuss recommendations made so far from the program design and consultation stage
- details of the process and framework for collaborative project proposal development within the MADSI program
- attendees with an understanding of how they can become a valued partner of MADSI and contribute to its development.
- Hamish Hollewa, Director, Planet RDC
- Jo Morris, Program Manager, Planet RDC
Further ARDC resources
- MADSI program overview
- Planet Research Data Commons Overview
- ARDC Planet RDC Ecological and Biodiversity Workshop Report
This session will not be recorded.
Do you have questions about this event? Contact us.