Supporting you with your data and eResearch challenges
Our Engagements team operates as a dedicated source for you to have your questions and needs proactively addressed through one single contact point.
Supporting you with your data and eResearch challenges and needs will help researchers in your organisation conduct data intensive research more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
And it doesn’t stop there. We’re always striving to understand your changing strategic imperatives and needs and respond to them accordingly. We do this by:
- providing quick and effective support and advice
- raising awareness for existing services both within ARDC and beyond
- assisting in implementing ARDC services both technical and human
Our team helps build on existing communities of practice igniting discussions around latest themes and topics and facilitate the agreement and sharing of frameworks, standards and approaches. This means we are working to not only meet, but anticipate research needs, and in doing so keeping Australia at the cutting edge of innovation.
We’re here to help, nationally and locally. Find a local engagement team member for your organisation below, and let’s talk about your goals and needs.
- Julia Martin Australian Capital Territory
- Tom Honeyman New South Wales
- Andrew White Queensland
- Kerry Levett South Australia
- Mingfang Wu Victoria
- Richard Ferrers Victoria, Tasmania and Northern Territory
- Kathryn Barker Western Australia