The ARDC is seeking a Project Manager to join our Project Management Office in Melbourne, based at Monash University.
The Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) enables the Australian research community and industry access to nationally significant, data intensive digital research infrastructure, platforms, skills and collections of high quality data.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with knowledge/ a background in IT, to join our Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) team. This is a critical role where you will be responsible for managing the high-level project coordination and services to support the end to end delivery of a variety of exciting projects. The projects you would manage in this role, support the ARDC in delivering a set of large scale national investments into the research sector of Australia.
You would be working with an enthusiastic and driven team who enjoy challenging each other in developing new and innovative ways to best support key National Research initiatives.
Some of your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a variety of projects throughout entire project life cycle
- Using best practice, ensure ARDC’s initiatives are being delivered, tracked and managed effectively
- Supporting budget management for projects and programs including planning, contributing to proposals and developing reports for a range of audiences
- Ensuring changing computational resources meet the requirements of our stakeholders and facilitates further collaboration
- Identify and report on risks and issues relating to projects to understand the effectiveness of our investments and guide future strategy
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and/or linkages with all colleagues and key stakeholders across the ARDC and externally.
- Effectively communicating technical information to non-technical stakeholders
Applications close: 23 January 2022