Research and Innovation Week celebrates the incredible research, researchers and partnerships within UQ and throughout our diverse community. Research and Innovation Week aims to raise awareness of UQ researchers across key stakeholders, including staff, current and prospective students, graduates, industry, government, media and the wider community.
Come visit the ARDC booth during the show, our exhibition schedule:
- Monday 13 Sept - Building Better Bio-economies, visit ARDC booth from 10am - 12.30pm
- Tuesday 14 Sept - Transforming Societies
- Wednesday 15 Sept - Designing Technology for Tomorrow, visit ARDC booth from 2.00pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday 16 Sept - Ms Jenny Fewster, ARDC Program Manager speaks about Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS) Research Data Commons. Be sure to check it out!
- Friday 17 Sept - Leading Healthy Lives, visit ARDC booth from 10.00am - 12.30pm
We are looking forward to seeing you there!