This conference represents a unique networking opportunity for Australian scientists, researchers and technology experts from various domains to gather and learn from each other’s success stories.
The ARDC is involved in a number of sessions, including the following:
- Tuesday 6 July
- Wednesday 7 July
- Identifying cross-cutting capabilities to extract information from big geospatial datasets
- Co-Working Session (CoWS) for C3DIS: National training collaborations for impact
- The Earth Science Information Partners Twins - ESIP and E2SIP: working in parallel from opposite sides of the planet to build leading edge data infrastructures
- Thursday 8 July
- Enabling transformational research infrastructure – the ARDC Platforms program
- International Efforts to Develop Community Guidelines for FAIR Quality Information of Earth and Environmental Science Datasets
- National Machine Learning Community of Practice
- FAIR Vocabularies for Global Semantic Interoperability: is Australia Standing in it?