About the Event
You’re invited to join the biennial TERN Science Symposium, hosted in person in Brisbane and online this time!
Science symposiums provide an important opportunity for researchers from around the world to come together and share their latest findings. As a critical component of the scientific process, science symposiums allow different experts to exchange ideas and discuss pertinent research questions.
TERN hopes to achieve the following from the 2023 Science Symposium:
- showcasing the excellent research using national research infrastructure, data streams, samples and data products
- build awareness of the products and services offered by TERN
- encouraging participation by students and early and career researchers
- facilitating connections between researchers and the people who will make myriad decisions based on the data obtained from TERN’s long term monitoring
- new relationships between researchers in cross-disciplinary areas
- stimulating follow-up discussion
- demonstrating the value of ongoing investment in national research infrastructure and monitoring programs.
The Symposium is free, open and available for everyone, especially ecosystem researchers and members of the International Long Term Ecological Research (ILTER) network’s East Asia Pacific regional network.
Learn more about the event on the TERN website.
ARDC at TERN Science Symposium 2023
Visit the ARDC booth at the conference to discover digital research infrastructure and services available now for earth and environmental research through our Planet Research Data Commons.