About the Event
The ARDC has recently received dedicated funding from the Australian Government’s National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) to deliver the exciting project of Research Link Australia (RLA).
The RLA project aims to provide an information platform and strategic framework to boost the success of services and activities that are linking university and research organisations, business, industry and government for impactful innovation.
The project has adopted a consultative and co-design approach to working with government bodies, key data agencies, research-industry facilitators, businesses and research communities to ensure we develop and iteratively improve these capabilities together.
This is the first in a series of our co-design workshops.
- Quick introduction and updates on the project
- Discussing and confirming personas, focus groups and use cases
- Data sources identified through consultation
- Breaking out into focus groups
- Understanding focus group priorities
- Future participation planning
More on RLA
Do you have questions about this event? Contact us.