About the Event
The first of the community coss-fertilisation workshops commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Research Data Alliance (RDA), this workshop will bring RDA community groups and members together with the wider research data community for a discussion about the future of FAIR data, software and hardware within the community. Participants will have the opportunity to answer and discuss the following questions:
- What are the main challenges that should be addressed within the theme of FAIR data, software and hardware over the next two years?
- How can the RDA community groups address these challenges over the next two years?
- What initiatives and/or communities could the RDA community implement/collaborate with to advance the theme of FAIR data, software and hardware?
Groups Invited to Provide Input
- FAIR for Research Software (FAIR4RS) WG
- CURE-FAIR WG
- Data Discovery Paradigms IG
- FAIR Data Maturity Model WG
- FAIR Digital Object Fabric IG
- FAIR for Machine Learning (FAIR4ML) IG
- FAIR Principles for Research Hardware
- Software Source Code IG
If you have questions or comments about the workshop, please contact the RDA.
This event is designed for RDA community members. Find out how you can become a member on the RDA website.