About the Event
Why do so many government agencies across the world use the Five Safes to manage access to sensitive data? And what is sensitive data?
- Jake Surman, Data Specialist, ResTech, UNSW
- Phi Bang Nguyen, Project Manager, ERICA and Platforms, UNSW
- Dr Steve McEachern, Director, Australian Data Archive and Project Lead, CADRE, ANU
- Yolante Jones, Community Coordinator, CADRE, ANU
- Sensitive data, data management and storage services for researchers
- Secure platforms: ERICA and other services
- The Five Safes framework
This event will be part lecture and part activity-based workshop. The main workshop will run from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Lunch and networking opportunities will be provided afterwards.