About the Event
Does your computer struggle with your research workload? Whether it’s data analysis, simulation or other computing work, the ARDC Nectar Research Cloud can help with your research! This service allows you to access much faster computers via the Cloud to get your work done. No worries about your research applications, whether its Jupyter Notebooks/Python or R Studio and others, these are available to use too.
At the session, you will learn the following hands on cloud computing skills:
- Where to find support
- How to navigate the Nectar dashboard
- How to set up and launch a cloud computer
- Connecting to your cloud computer using the Command Line
- Moving files to and from your cloud computer
- A brief overview of administration involved (Project Trials, Allocations Forms)
Zoom link will be provided via email to registered participants prior to the training. The session is *not recorded*.
**Please sign up using your University/Institutional email**
Interested in more events like this? Check out the ARDC Nectar Support Centre.
Have questions? Email [email protected]