About the Event
The ARDC invites you to the second meeting of the Data Management Plans (DMPs) Interest Group of 2023. Join us online for a discussion on ReDBox, DMPs and a recap of the DMP-related content at the Research Data Alliance 20th Plenary.
The meeting will be hosted by Katie Hannan, CSIRO and John Brown, ARDC, Co-Chairs of the DMPs Interest Group.
ReDBox and DMPs
This will be an informal discussion from institutions using ReDBox for DMP services, featuring:
- Karen Sheehy, Western Sydney University
- Clair Meade, James Cook University
- Amanda Flanders, Central Queensland University
- Jackie Stevens, University of Notre Dame Australia.
RDA Plenary DMP Meeting Recap
The Co-Chairs of the DMPs Interest Group will give a recap of the RDA meeting. Dr Kathryn Barker, the ARDC’s RDA Community Development Manager, will then give an overview of the DMP-related RDA groups and how you can get involved.
About the DMPs Interest Group
The DMPs Interest Group exists to:
- facilitate a community of practice across Australasia for people working on DMP infrastructure
- offer a forum where experiences, best practice and questions around DMPs can be exchanged nationally and internationally
- champion future thinking and machine actionable models for DMP infrastructure planning across research networks and communities.
Do you have questions about this event? Contact us.