About the Event
The ARDC invites you to the first meeting of the Data Management Plans (DMPs) Interest Group of 2023. We’ve invited:
- Peter Neish, University of Melbourne to talk about the Research Data Alliance (RDA) DMP Common Standards
- Robin Burgess, ARDC to talk about FAIR and CARE Principles and their application for DMPs.
The meeting will be hosted by John Brown, Curtin University and Katie Hannan, CSIRO, Co-Chairs of the DMPs Interest Group.
About the DMPs Interest Group
The DMPs Interest Group exists to:
- facilitate a community of practice across Australasia for people working on DMP infrastructure
- offer a forum where experiences, best practice and questions around DMPs can be exchanged nationally and internationally
- champion future thinking and machine actionable models for DMP infrastructure planning across research networks and communities.
Learn about the group’s previous meetings.
Have questions? Contact us.