We took a two-stage approach to making investments in platforms. The first was a call for expressions of interest (EOIs) and then a request for proposal (RFP).
The EOI phase was intended to facilitate collaboration between researchers, research groups, research organisations and communities around a proposed Platform investment, with all EOIs made public upon submission. They can be downloaded as a spreadsheet.
The RFP phase was a competitive funding call and was only open to those who submitted an EOI, and their collaborators.
The ten successful projects have been announced and they cover all of the National Science and Research Priorities and National Research Infrastructure Roadmap focus areas.
Request for Proposal processes and documents are available for reference.
- Read the Platforms Open Call 1 - Involvement of ARDC staff [PDF, 219KB]
- Watch the recording from the Platforms Open Call Q&A 2019 session
- Read the news article on our platforms investment
- Download submitted EOIs spreadsheet [XLS, 460KB]
- Read the 2019 Request for Proposal document [PDF, 590KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the Platforms program open call process overview [PDF 407KB]
- Download the Platforms Open Call Q&A session slides [PDF, 236KB]