The Cross-NCRIS Open Call is closed.
The program has been designed to partner with groups of National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) facilities to establish cross-NCRIS national-scale data assets to support leading edge research. Visit the Cross-NCRIS Data Assets Overview page for more information.
The open call will take place in three stages:
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) (27 March - 4 May)
- Facilitation (18 May - 20 July)
- Request for Proposal (RFP) (20 July - 10 August).
- Read the RFP documentation [PDF 670KB]
- View the proposal document [DOC 1MB]
- Read the submitted EOIs [PDF 449kb]
- View the video from the overview webinar.
- View the Cross-NCRIS Data Assets Overview
- Read the full description of the Cross-NCRIS Data Assets Program [PDF, 219KB]
- Ask a question
- Cross-NCRIS frequently asked questions register