We collaborate with other National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) capabilities, eInfrastructure providers, peak bodies and research institutions to connect communities and networks to increase knowledge sharing and deliver national benefits. For example, we have created the Research Activity Identifier (RAiD) in partnership with the Australian Access Federation (AAF) and Australia’s Academic and Research Network (AARNet). RAiD is a persistent identifier connecting researchers, institutions, outputs and tools together to give oversight across the whole research activity and make reporting and data provenance clear and easy.
We also work in partnership with research institutions, NCRIS facilities and the public sector to support good management, sharing, discovery and reuse of research data.
Our partners include:
- Peak body organisations such as Council of Australasian University Directors of Information Technology (CAUDIT), Council of Australian University Librarians (CAUL) and Australian eResearch Organisations (AeRO)
- Publicly Funded Research Agencies
- Medical Research Institutes
- Cooperative Research Centres
- ARC Centres of Excellence
- Digital Data and eResearch Platform members (AARNet, AAF, NCI, Pawsey)
- NCRIS facilities
- Other national and state infrastructure providers (including the current node community)
- Disciplinary archives
- Commercial eInfrastructure providers
- Science agencies
- Data-rich departments
- Policy agencies
- Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums
Our communities of practice
We work with a number of communities to support those working in, or interested in, research data. These communities provide a platform for ongoing support, information exchange, best practice and problem solving.
You can find out more about each community, and register (where provided) to stay informed on latest news, upcoming webinars and discussions.