Accelerate Your Health and Medical Research
- Learn best practices for accessing, using, publishing and sharing sensitive data.
- Quickly access data, software and cloud computing resources for health and medical research from anywhere.
- Learn to make your data findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable (FAIR) to maximise the impact of your work.
- Discover, access and reuse data from over 100 Australian data sources, including research organisations, government agencies and cultural institutions.
- Explore how to create, maintain and share your code.
We Are Building Australia’s Research Data Infrastructure
The Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) provides Australian researchers with access to national research data collections, cloud computing, platforms and digital research skills training.
We support Australian health and medical researchers in their time-critical, sensitive work across sectors and jurisdictions.
We work with all universities in Australia, medical research institutes, government agencies, overseas organisations and more.
HOW WE SUPPORT HEALTH AND MEDICAL RESEARCHERS
Professor James McCaw and his team have been modelling infectious diseases, including COVID-19, on the ARDC’s cloud computing service for 10 years.
Dr Steffen Bollmann and Mr Aswin Narayanan lead the development of the neuroimaging data analysis environment Neurodesktop, now available through the ARDC’s virtual desktop service.
National Imaging Facility Informatics Fellow, The University of Queensland
Our Resources for Health and Medical Researchers
Through a number of our services and co-investment projects, we provide health and medical researchers with access to trusted data assets, free digital research tools and upskilling materials. Here are 3 of our top resources: