Accelerate Your HASS and Indigenous Research
- Learn best practices for accessing, using, publishing and sharing sensitive data.
- Find tools and training for text analysis and view changes to Australian cultural data over time using layered maps.
- Learn to make your data findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable (FAIR) to maximise the impact of your work.
- Discover, access and reuse data from over 100 Australian data sources, including research organisations, government agencies and cultural institutions.
- Quickly access data, software and cloud computing resources for HASS and Indigenous research from anywhere.
We Are Building Australia’s Research Data Infrastructure
The Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) provides Australian researchers with access to national research data collections, platforms and data-intensive research skills training.
We support HASS and Indigenous researchers across Australia in their work to understand and preserve our culture, society and heritage.
We work with all universities in Australia, government agencies, overseas organisations and more.
HOW WE SUPPORT HASS AND INDIGENOUS RESEARCHERS
Robert McLellan is a Gooreng Gooreng man and Industry Fellow and Program Manager at The University of Queensland working on the ARDC-supported Language Data Commons of Australia.
Professor Christopher Pettit leads the ARDC-supported project for housing data analytics.
Our Resources for HASS and Indigenous Researchers
Through our services and co-investment projects, we provide HASS and Indigenous researchers with access to trusted data assets, free data-intensive research tools and upskilling materials. Here are 3 of our top resources: