Our service and engagement with our partners is underpinned by commitment to our values, principles and adherence to our policies and maintaining the highest standards of practice.
Working with the ARDC
- Persistent Identifiers policy
Our rationale, intent and broad course of action regarding persistent identifiers
- Persistent Identifiers for ARDC Project Investments policy
This policy states requirements for the use of persistent identifiers (PIDs) in ARDC investments.
- Attribution and acknowledgement guidelines
A guide to help partners attribute our co-investments and acknowledge the use of our services.
- Research outcomes reporting, planning and implementation: Guidelines for Projects
Guidance to ARDC investment partners on how the impact of data outputs from the partnership may be monitored over time.
- FAIR Data Guidelines for Project Data Outputs
A guide to help partners make data outputs FAIR.