Our service and engagement with our partners is underpinned by commitment to our values, principles and adherence to our policies and maintaining the highest standards of practice.
Working with the ARDC
- Persistent Identifiers policy
Our rationale, intent and broad course of action regarding persistent identifiers.
- Persistent Identifiers for ARDC Project Investments policy
This policy states requirements for the use of persistent identifiers (PIDs) in ARDC investments.
- Attribution and acknowledgement guidelines
A guide to help partners attribute our co-investments and acknowledge the use of our services.
- Research outcomes reporting, planning and implementation: Guidelines for Projects
Guidance to ARDC investment partners on how the impact of data outputs from the partnership may be monitored over time.
- Investment Decision Making Framework
The framework outlines the broad course of action the ARDC takes in making co-investment decisions, and what we expect from our staff and what our stakeholders can expect from us.
- FAIR Policy: ARDC or ARDC co-invested Materials
The policy states the requirement to apply the FAIR principles to ARDC’s own materials and to outputs from co-invested projects.
- FAIR Data Guidelines for Project Data Outputs
A guide to help partners make data outputs FAIR.
- Code of Conduct participating in ARDC activities
ARDC’s expectations for participants in ARDC activities and communities to uphold a safe and respectful environment.