The ARDC is a transformational initiative that is supported by the Australian Government, through their National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
The ARDC Board provides guidance to the ARDC Executive Team on ARDC’s strategic direction.
Board of Directors
Our Board was established on 1 July 2018 and includes the following members.
Mr Craig Roy FAICD (Chair)
Professor Joe Shapter
Dr Sue Barrell AO FTSE
Mr Russell Yardley
Ms Toni Moate
Ms Anne-Marie Lansdown
Our Executive Team
The role of our Executive Team is to develop and implement ARDC’s strategy in consultation with the board. The team includes:
- Mrs Rosie Hicks, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr Ian Duncan, Director, Outreach
- Dr Adrian Burton, Director, Data, Policy and Services
- Dr Andrew Treloar, Director, Platforms and Engagements
- Mr Matt Dailey, Chief Operations Officer
- Ms Carmel Walsh, Director, eResearch Infrastructure & Services
ARDC Research & Technology Advisory Committee
The role of the ARDC Research and Technology Advisory Committee is to provide independent advice to the CEO relating to longer term national
digital research infrastructure requirements and the efficacy of current ARDC programs. The Committee includes: